Glasgow City Physiotherapy is ideally located in the City Centre of Glasgow. Based within Beat Theory Fitness, we enjoy close proximity to Glasgow Central station. We have a unique approach to Physiotherapy as we look to treat your injury, the cause of the injury and provide injury prevention advice or management. We spend more time with patients, provide hands on treatment and give quality advice to patients which really sets us apart from your standard physiotherapists. We treat a wide range of injuries. Some of these include sports injuries, back/neck pain, headaches, muscle sprains, work related injuries, rehabilitation from surgeries, Osteoarthritis, Childhood and adolescent musculoskeletal disorders among many more. We achieve this by providing various top quality services such as physiotherapy, sports massage, acupuncture, rehabilitation, employ individualized injury prevention strategies and provide strength + Conditioning programmes to patients. We also run a stretching and core class to ensure patients are getting the best out of their treatment. Our terrific facilities aid your rehabilitation and allow you to make the best recovery or simply enjoy your treatment. Practitioners are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
What makes Glasgow City Physiotherapy different?
- More time with patients.
- We actively look to prevent further injuries.
- Hands on techniques.
- Personalized treatment.
- Stretching and Core classes.
- Give patients advice on how to manage injuries themselves.
- We find the cause of your injury and look at the whole body.
- Longer treatment sessions.
- Advice on training strategies.
- Alter strength and conditioning programmes.
- Advice on managing injuries/pains.
- Personal experience of sport at a high level.
- Experience working with some of the best athletes in Scotland/Worldwide.
- Easy + quick online booking
Want more from Glasgow City Physiotherapy?
Why not sign up to GCP Monthly?
GCP Monthly is a newsletter designed to educate and provide clients and internet users with Evidence Based Information on a wide variety of injuries and the reasoning behind treatments.